Some items may not be showing up on our new website just yet, but please call our friendly staff at 323-464-9600 to continue ordering any items you may not see here. Thanks for your understanding!
Icelandic+ Herring Whole Fish Dog Treat
100% Pure Icelandic+™ Herring Whole Fish Dog Treats
News Alert: Is your dog on a Grain Free Diet? If so, then per the FDA your dog needs Taurine! Luckily, our Herring Dog Treats are loaded with naturally occurring Taurine. Stock up today
Your dog will love the irresistible taste and satisfying crunch of our nutritious and natural Herring Whole Fish dog treats, made from one single ingredient—whole Herring! The Herring Dog Treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible Herring dog treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your dog’s teeth. Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
Contains Herring (Clupea Harengus Membras)
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains Taurine to help keep a healthy heart
- Pure Fish. Nothing else.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a stand-up resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 3.0 oz. or 12.0 oz. of Herring Whole Fish. Each fish is about 3-4" in length.
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
Dried and Packed in Iceland.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 58.8%, Crude Fat (Min) 28.5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.26%, Moisture (Max) 7.99%, Ash (Max) 6.47, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 6.08%, Taurine (Max) 0.29%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 4400 kcal per kg = 124.7 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)